NOTE: ALL THOSE SUBMITTING FOR CHURCH/MINISTRY CHARTERS MUST COMPLETE PLATFORM #1 LESSONS WITH A PASSING GRADE AND TAKE FINAL EXAM WITH A PASSING GRADE AND SUBMIT THE REQUIRED THESIS. This requirement may be waved upon evidence of prior Biblical training and/or experience both from collegiate or on the job style training via the Holy Spirit and/or Gospel apprenticeship style training upon approval of The Amen ~ Full Gospel Fellowship International Free Church Credentials Board consisting of Rev. Dr. Bill H. Cousins, and Rev. Kevin H. Cousins.
There are many online and offline organizations that offer ordinations and ministry charters. Most of those ordinations and charters, although probably legal, are not worth the paper they are printed on.
Here is the reality of it all that most Christians and others DO NOT KNOW, virtually any legal aged unencumbered citizen in the United States of America now days can form a non-profit religious corporation and legally ordain people and issue legal ministry or church charters. Although legal by virtue of the formed corporation and their state of residence, that does not mean those ordinations and charters are morally and Spiritually credible and proper. Father God through our Lord Jesus Christ and by the Holy Spirit set up the requirements for ordinations and ministry charters in His Holy Bible. We intend to follow those guidelines as best we can so your ordination or ministry charter will have credibility according to the Word of God.
Knowing and understanding this, we have decided to offer full ordinations and ministry charters under a Free Church status to those we feel are either already qualified or to those we feel have become qualified through this ministry to bear such honors. We have set up a system of questions with answers given by you that will help us determine your credibility, honesty, and calling. Along with our system of questions with your proper answers, we have set up a system of checks and balances to insure your continued credibility. We want you to succeed in the Ministry with honor. No dishonor should ever be brought to the Body of Christ or Christ Jesus by anyone, ever.
Below is listed our basic requirements for ordination or ministry charters. All requirements must be met before we will issue an ordination or ministry charter to anyone.
We must all give account for ourselves; therefore, all persons chartering a new ministry or church through this ministry must re-register free of charge the first year then every year thereafter to give account of their self and their chartered ministry or church within four weeks before or past the anniversary of their original charter date. This is a simple process of checking in and re-registering by checking off appropriate boxes and giving a very short simple written account of ones self and the ministry or church. Charters not re-registered on time will be placed on an inactive hold list and the recipient will then be considered as being not legally chartered through us. Charters can be reinstated after four weeks through a simple check in type telephone call and re-registration online as per normal procedure or after 40 to 60 days via a telephone call to us and a physical visitation to our office otherwise the charter must be refiled and start the chartering process started over as a new charter. Unfortunately we have to have this or a similar process in order for ministry to be held accountable. After 60 days of noncompliance, a charter will be considered null and void through this ministry. It can however be rechartered in the normal process.
Every Ministry Free Church Charter candidate must agree to the following:
1. I am a member of this site and have a full ordination through this ministry.
2. I am a truly Borne Again Committed Christian and I am willing to endorse that fact.
3. I will write and submit a brief one to three page testimony about my conversion experience to Jesus Christ. I will include such things as a date, time, what happened, how it happened, etc. if remembered. We are interested in you and your calling and ministry. Being concise and truthful is a must. Do not write a book.
4. I will be willing to make a re-commitment in writing to Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior.
5. I Covenant to never cause to be married like genders. i.e. Male to male or female to female.
6. I Covenant to abide by the rules of marriage set up by God in the Bible which states that a marriage is between a man and at woman only.
7. I Covenant to never be involved in homosexuality, pornography, immorality, bestiality, or child molestation of any kind.
8. I agree with your Basic Christian Statement of Faith and Full Gospel Doctrine.
8a. Optional but recommended. I also agree with The Amen ~ Full Gospel Fellowship International, Inc.’s Full Gospel Declaration of Faith as it is really just basic Christian Full Gospel Doctrine anyway.
9. I Covenant to keep Christian standards at all times in my public or private life.
10. I Covenant to try to become and remain a true Christian father, mother, husband, wife, son, or daughter while exhibiting all the characteristics of such in fully Christian concepts.
11. I covenant to be nice, humble, peaceful, understanding, gentle, and loving in my dealings with all members of my family including my parents or guardians.
12. I Covenant to not use recreational drugs of any type including marijuana, legal or not. Truly used for the purposes of extreme pain and major discomfort with a real doctor’s prescription, marijuana is considered as not a recreational drug, but as a realistic legitimate doctor prescribed alternative to prescribed harmful drugs or approved harmful medical medicine. We do not approve of nor condone recreational marijuana use of any type or smoking and feel it is sin.
13. If I smoke, I Covenant to try to quit smoking as it is bad for my health, makes me smell bad, and provides for a bad Christian witness. I covenant to try to quit entirely.
14. I Covenant to not drink alcoholic beverages out in the open in public, nor in bars, clubs, parks, or etc. where people might view me and my testimony in Christ be ruined or marred and the cause of Christ be placed in jeopardy. We understand the Scriptures in Romans does declare we are not to drink wine wherein is excess. Excess means excess, not abstinence! Do not change the Word of God unlearned ignorant people! We feel the Greek and Hebrew seem to back that premise up also. Wine in the Bible is wine with alcohol in it not grape juice, good grief Charley, no matter what any other ministry or minister might in so called good mislead faith might say. We therefore agree that drinking some wine or even a beer once in a while in relative privacy will not jeopardize ones commitment to Christ and send one to hell. Moderation and wisdom is the key; however, we feel it is best and most scriptural to just not be involved at all. There are many levels of commitments such as the Nasserite or others. My commitment or yours is as good if based upon the Word of God and fully relates to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior through His shed Blood on Calvary. It's simple I think. It boils down to what do you do with Jesus. If you get that wrong, nothing is right and you are not borne again and are headed to eternal hell and punishment. A sip of wine as indicated in the Bible, not to excess, will not in our opinion send one to hell, but rejection of Jesus will.
15. I covenant that my endeavor is to serve the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior and Messiah in truth and humility in accordance to His Word, the Holy Bible. By checking this box I do so now covenant with God, The Amen ~ Full Gospel Fellowship International Free Church, and myself to be in agreement with all 14 covenants which I have checked off signifying such agreements. I further covenant that If I should fail in my covenant, I will seek help from the leadership of The Amen ~ Full Gospel Fellowship International, Inc. without fear of reprisal.
16. My one to three page Testimony: Input below....
17. My short Written Re-commitment to Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior in my own words: Input below....
Keep this short and sweet but to the point of doctrine that it needs to be Scriptural. Yes, because an ordination or charter is special and important spiritually as well as practically, this is a test. It must be required as we do not know you and therefore cannot view your Christian walk. We have to trust you at your word. Please do not be upset, just be humble and provide us with the needed information we must require. We do actually desire to ordain or charter you and see your ministry flourish.
18. As I envision it through this short written documentation, I feel God has called me to start the following Free Church/Free Church Ministry named____?_____. Further, here are my reasons why and about the free church or free church ministry I am starting. Input below....
19. MY CHECK DECLARES I AM NOT A COMPUTER OR MACHINE, BUT I AM A REAL AND ALIVE PERSON. Input below....
20. I DECLARE I AM AGE 28 OR MORE. Our rules are that all Fully Ordained persons and Ministry/Church Chartering initiators must be 28 years of age or more. Persons age 18-27 are eligible to receive a limited ordination only, but are not allowed to charter a new ministry/church. Input below....
21. My personal optional comments. Input below....